We recognise that it is reliable tenants who are at the heart of any successful letting business.
Property Street and our landlords depend on tenants who pay their rent on time and take care of the property they have rented. So we value your custom, and it is important that as tenants with Property Street you enjoy the experience of renting a home with us.
Please contact us to join our property mailing list and we can keep you updated on our latest properties. Should you wish to proceed
with an application our simple terms and conditions are set out below:
- Our application and administration fees are just £150 plus vat per Tenant over the age of 18 years old.
- You are also required to pay a small holding deposit of £200 which is deductable from the total deposit.
- A professional inventory will be prepard on every property before move in. This is to protect both landords and tenants. The tenant will be charged for this service £100 plus vat. Which is a one off fee.
- All application fees are non refundable should you fail your referencing report, or decide to withdraw from the application by choice.
- All tenants will undergo comprehensive reference checks with our preferred credit agency.
- We do except DSS, but it depends on the landlords, and only certain properties will be available to the DSS market, We will clearly advertise this on our website.
- Before anyone can move into one of our properties, they must have passed referencing, paid rent and deposits, and administration fees. There will be no exceptions to these rules.